We went our to eat at Logan's Steakhouse (yum yum) and went back to their house to visit. The girls wanted to do some baking with Grandma so that meant a trip to the store for some goodies. Imagine going into a store with three children not knowing where things are...yes, we had fun. I forgot to mention there was a revolving door that we just HAD to go in and out. Oh, what did I ever do to amuse myself before children?
Since the weather was tolerable we grabbed bikes and headed to Rebekah and Ryan's school to play. Mallory and Rebekah had so much fun drag racing on their bikes. No matter what Rebekah did, Mallory seemed to come in first...not by
much though.
On the way home Mallory sat in the back seat with Ryan's mom. Miles fell asleep (much needed because the poor boy never stopped throughout the day) about 30 minutes into our trip. Mallory wanted a snack so I gave her some pretzels. After much nibbling and time passing she and her grandma were laughing. Mallory had taken the pretzels and made her name by nibbling this way and that. Who needs video games when you have creativity like that? She amazes me so much each and every day. What a smart cookie I have on my hands:)!
No comments:
Post a Comment