Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-or-Treating the Zoo Way

Last night we bundled up, loaded up, and headed for the zoo to trick-or-treat. It is always a lot of fun. We all enjoy seeing the zoo lined with pumpkins and the displays they have throughout. One of our favorites was "Gourd Diego Gourd". It was very funny...especially since Diego was in the air sliding down on a rope. I guess you have to see the show to understand. The night was a little on the cold side and we were pretty lucky to get Miles to wear his hat (he told us that Peter Pan does not wear a hat like this one). We made it through the zoo and did not make it past the train without jumping in the very long line. Mallory was not very happy about waiting because she was all about the treats. I told her that not too long ago Daddy and I had to wait in the same line because a little girl wanted to ride the train too. From there she was okay. What can I say? She is a trooper. It was a lot of fun!

No comments: