This morning Ryan had orthoscopic knee surgery. Everything went well. The doctor brought out pictures after the surgery of Ryan's knee before and after so I could understand what they had done. I must admit that it was quite interesting. Ryan stayed awake through the whole procedure and watched on the television screen. He talked with the doctor the entire time. I do not know if I could have done that or not.
We are now home (after stopping at Panera for broccoli and cheese soup for Ryan...and well I could not leave empty handed!!!). He is taking it easy on the couch and I am doing my best to take care of him and help to follow doctor's orders. I cannot wait until he is able to run after Mallory and Miles. I know that was one of the things he mentioned to the doctor and I sure hope this will help him get towards that goal. They are quite something to keep up with:).
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment