Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Special Kiss

Our tree went up on Friday night. Mallory and Miles were so excited about the ornaments. Mallory was excited with the Rudolph ornaments that we have and Miles was excited about the Grinch ones and the Thomas ones too. They were so much fun! Unfortunatly I was so busy
unwrapping ornaments that I did not get any pictures of them decorating the tree. Oh well...the tree does look really nice! Mallory made sure that all of her princesses were in the same area of the tree and Miles, well...he really did not care that much. I love this picture because all I said was, "Miles, give your sister a kiss." and this happened. Is it not the sweetest thing ever? The rest of the night we continued decorating the house (I still am not finished) and watching White Christmas. You do not mess with tradition!

No comments: