Can you tell that she is excited from this series of pictures? She definitely was!
Since opening this oven Mallory has had many baking opportunities (thanks to Mother Nature aiding in the no school thing). She baked shortly after opening her oven and has made cakes and cookies since. In fact, she is currently baking cookies for Santa.
The funny thing about the Easy Bake oven is that you can only bake one cookie at a time. I could have had all of the cookies for Santa made hours ago. I will not tell that to Mallory though because there is something about being in charge of the timer and baking your own cookies without little or no help from mom that makes it so rewarding. It has been fun and I know this is just the beginning.
Mallory is definitely excited for Christmas to come and her brother is piping up now and then too. I know I have already said this but we are going to have a lot of fun at our house on Christmas morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment