
Every year for the past (phew, I have no idea) I have made a calendar for the upcoming year using pictures from the past year. The calendars have evolved from a 12 x 12 scrapbooked calendar, to using Walmart, to now using Shutterfly (I highly recommend this site). I have really been happy with the quality and the amount of pictures I am able to put on them. The layouts are really nice too.
Even though the calendars add a little stress to my life (this year I moved quickly on them to receive a really great discount) the truth is that I

enjoy doing it. Because of the calendars I am able to live through the memories that have been preserved because I am a cyclops (that you, Amber, for that nickname). There are always so many great pictures that capture special moments.
I wonder what my "calendar people" would do if I stopped taking pictures and they did not receive a calendar? I don't think they have anything to worry about!
No comments:
Post a Comment