Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Much Anticipated Gift to Give

Since about last February (or some time around there) Amber, Doug, Paul, Melissa, Ryan, Mallory, Miles, and I have been keeping a secret from Mom and Dad. When we heard the RCA Dome was being imploded and you could purchase seats we agreed it would be a great gift for us to go together to get Mom and Dad as a anniversary/Christmas gift.

It was so much fun to watch them open this big box that they had no idea was theirs to open in the first place. As you can tell from Mom's expression, she was shocked. I wish I had video of the moment because she was so much fun to hear. Dad kept laughing and Mom, well Mom was just plain shocked.

After they had sat in them (Mom did not wait until they were pulled out of the box to do that) they smiled from ear to ear. Mom kept mentioning how cool this was. I love gifts that bring along the element of surprise with them.


Those seats were a lot of fun throughout the rest of the day. Paul and I did the wave a few times and even had Payton joining us across the miles. That was a lot of fun. Maybe Mom and Dad do not have season tickets for the Colts, but they now have their very own seats to watch the game each week in.
Do you like all of Mom's new Colts things? She has a perfect place to use them each week now!

No comments: