Sunday, December 7, 2008

Welcome Snow!!!

From the time Mallory opened her eyes this morning and saw the snow she would not stop bugging Ryan and I asking, "Can we go outside yet?" When I told her it would be a little while she said, "But you know this is my favorite time of year!" I really believe that the current weather is always her favorite but I was not about to argue with her.

Mallory put everything on all by herself and was out the door as quick as a flash. But Miles...well that was another story. Poor little man, he had to wear his rain boots because he does not have a pair of snow boots quite yet. As I started to get him ready he was not very keen on wearing the snow pants. Once I explained that he had to because they were a leg coat he was okay (the simplest things...I tell you!!!). He let me bundle him up without any trouble at all and even wore his gloves. I was not prepared for that one!

Since the snow was dry lake effect there was no way a snowman was going to be standing in front of our house today. Instead the two of them worked together to make this snow pile. It was a lot of fun for them.

I hope you are enjoying the weather wherever you are no matter what it may be.

No comments: